This screen allows you to do sophisticated operations such as creating exact circles, measuring distances along lines, changing marker styles in bulk and more!
The Analysis Travel Time Grid will produce a series of dots in patterned colours to denote the distance from the starting point.
To open the Operations & Analysis Tool panel (A&O), either click the gear icon on the top right corner of the workspace above the open Layers panel OR click MENU then the double gear icon with O&A noted.
If the overlay panel is not visible, click the perforated design on the far right side of your screen where you see 'Layers'
Choose the Analysis - Time Travel - Grid Option from the A&O panel:
Follow the Instructions:
- Select the mode of travel: Walk, Cycle or Drive
- Select the starting point marker
- Choose the range in km (Max 100)
- Set the colors for the different time frames (use HEX or color picker with opacity %)
- Click Create Travel Grid to complete
Click 'X' to close the A&O panel
Results will show: