This screen allows you to do sophisticated operations such as creating exact circles, measuring distances along lines, changing marker styles in bulk and more!
The Transform - Bezier Smooth will smooth a line. If you wish to smooth a polygon, first use the eraser on its fill to convert it to a line.
To open the Operations & Analysis Tool panel (A&O), either click the gear icon on the top right corner of the workspace above the open Layers panel OR click MENU then the double gear icon with O&A noted.
If the overlay panel is not visible, click the perforated design on the far right side of your screen where you see 'Layers'
Choose the Transform - Smoothing - Bezier Option from the A&O panel:
Choose the line or polygon
****For use with a polygon, please erase the fill area first ****
Follow the Instructions:
- Select the line or polygon which requires smoothing
- Choose the color of the smoothed line to create
- Set desired resolution in milliseconds (degrees in ms) (min 1000 : max 20000)
- Set the sharpness of the line to be created
- Click "Smooth" to complete
A confirmation popup will appear and click 'OK' to complete
Click the upper right 'X' to close the A&O panel
Results will show: