This screen allows you to do sophisticated operations such as creating exact circles, measuring distances along lines, changing marker styles in bulk and more!
The Travel Time Web Option shows travel times from a start point to every point in a group (Max: 100 Points)
To open the Operations & Analysis Tool panel (A&O), either click the gear icon on the top right corner of the workspace above the open Layers panel OR click MENU then the double gear icon with O&A noted.
If the overlay panel is not visible, click the perforated design on the far right side of your screen where you see 'Layers'
Choose the Analysis - Time Travel - Web option from the A&O panel:
Follow the Instructions:
- Select the type of travel mode you would like to create: Walk, Cycle or Drive
- Select the marker you want to time web from (Starting Point)
- Choose the group (folder) of area to which the web lines will be created
- Choose the line color for the different time limits of travel
- Click Create Travel Web to complete
Click the 'X' to close the A&O panel
Resulting created Web for Time Travel:
Zooming in will reveal the different colored lines which represent the time limits. By hovering over the lines, it is possible to see the time limit in a tool tip. By clicking the time web folder, all the lines will be shown as individual overlay objects.