To draw a line:
- Select the Line tool from the top menu bar.
- Select the line color and opacity by clicking on the line color chooser.
- Select the desired border width and line style by clicking once on each option.
- Click and drag between the two intended points on the map to create the line.
Edit / move line
To edit or move a line:
- Select the Edit Overlays button.
- Select one of the following ways to edit and/or move the line:
- Click and drag the line to the another location.
- To add sections within a line:
- Click once the “+” handle bar on the line to create additional handle bars without moving the line.
- Click and drag the “+” handle bar to simultaneously move a part of the line and add a section.
- Click and drag any handle bar to move parts of the line.
Edit / Change Color
- Select the desired color from the pencil icon and color chooser from the MENU toolbar
- Choose the paint bucket tool and click anywhere along the line to change the color of the line
Delete line / part of a line
To delete an entire line or part of a line:
- Select the Eraser tool from the top menu bar.
- Select the area to be erased. There are two options:
- Click on the line to erase the entire line.
- Click on a handle bar to erase the section of the line section immediately to its left.